Saturday, June 16, 2007

Another Free Trade Deal!!

Well, I have been impressed with Emerson being a minster with the Conservative government since Day 1. Actually, I should say even before he became a minister for the Conservative government.

The government is announcing the second trade agreement in the past 10 days.

Although I have not yet seen the complete version of both deals, it is good that the government is in full-steam negotiating trade agreements with other countries to diversify our trade.

......and these guys - I am speechless about these idiots. Their latest stunt is blaming the media for their violent act??!! Did the media provoke them to become violent in their protest? Did the media even ask them to protest?

These are the stupidiest bunch of people that I have ever seen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home